Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee Forum
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
ghost adventures 

Post ghost adventures
I find that the aproach zak and his guy's take is a little overboard and possibly dangerous! I much rather be repectful of any entity that might be around
as I think in most cases the entity's are simply people to.
I do understand that zak's whole thing is about finding demon's or any other dark forces but I have to wonder if that's a good idea, I mean don't we have enough nasty and evil people in the world without calling up more?
With all that being said I still love to watch the show! All the different shows about ghost hunting are good entertainment but that is just what they are good entertainment. Real investigations rarley get any evidence when out in the field. in fact I think most investigations tend to be rather boring, but for those of us who really love the study of the paranormal enjoy the hunt and the possibility that we might actualy catch something is what keep's us doing what we do!

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:20 am

Post Re: ghost adventures
I agree that Ghost Adventures goes overboard but I don't mind the provoking. If the paranormal exists we don't know what it is and so I think all methods should be considered. We start out respectful and if we don't get anything we will move to provoking in some cases.

You are also correct that TV ghost hunting shows are entertaining and that is all! Most investigations are boring and yield no evidence but it is exciting to think you might capture something anything you go out.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]