Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee Forum
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
come and participate 

Post come and participate
come on people come and join the forum! I just joined today and I am dismayed to see so few posts on any of the subjects. This is a great place, run by a wonderful paranormal group and we all should take part in the sharing of experiences, techniques etc.
I think this is a great way to meet other people who have the same interests. I my-self am trying to start a new paranormal group here in Cudahy. The groups name is " Progressive Paranormal Group".
I have already done one case and am in the process of setting up some more.
If you are interested in joining a group, then contact me at: (414)744-1740
or e-mail me at: josefarimayeur@yahoo.com
PIM is willing to offer advice, help with investigations or answer any questions I may have! They are a wonderful group of people who are obviosly want to proove in any way possible that the paranormal exists and is a real thing that science should be taking and studying them with all the great minds, equipment and procedures they can muster. So join with PIM, Progressive Paranormal Group or form your own group and let's work together to show the world that the paranormal exists!
Thank's
Joseph Mayeur

Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Post Re: come and participate
Thanks for the post Joseph! We are certainly here to try and help in any way that we can. I would only correct one thing that you said and that is we are not out to try and prove the paranormal exists, only to try and find out the truth behind the paranormal claims that are out there. Where ever the evidence leads us is where we will go.

Thanks again for joining and I hope we can get some more traffic here soon as well!

Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]