Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee Forum
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Post your comments 

Post Post your comments
Hey everyone! I hope that you are here to post some new comments about clips that we just couldn't call evidence. Let us know what you think. Were we correct in NOT including them as evidence? Do you think that we made a mistake? If you need any clarification about a clip you can ask that here as well. Thanks for visiting!

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Post Re: Post your comments
Well I checked out all of the clips and your reasons for saying they can't be used as evidence. I have to admit I agree with you, even though the EVP is clear it easily could be another investigator in the area.
It can be so frustrating to think you may have captured something yet finding out it can't be used as evidence due to possible pollution from outside or inside sources. It has happened to me also. I was investigating a small Jewish cemetary late at night taking pic's and doing an EVP session. While taking pic's I saw little squigley lights through the view finder yet when I looked up from the camera I could'nt see them. When i took the photo's I could see little colored dots in them. During the EVP session I was'nt getting anything until near the end when I heard what sounded like a train roaring by.
When I reviewed the "evidence" I realized that the light's may have been house lights off in the distance and the roar of the train could have been the roar of the wind. BUMMER!
I hope to go back soon and try to figure out if I was right or not.

Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]