Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee Forum
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
my reasons for studying the paranormal 

Post my reasons for studying the paranormal
My reason for becomming a paranormal investigator centers around my personal experiences with seeing apparitions. It was also the popularity of ghost hunting show's on TV. Up until I saw those shows I did'nt realize that people went out to study and try and proove or disproove that these things exist.
My personal experiences started when I was about 3 or 4yrs. old. I lived in an old duplex on the east side of Milwaukee and it was comming out of the basement that I would feel as if something was chasing me up the stairs. The feeling was so strong that I was to afraid to look back to see if anything was really there or not and I would race up those stairs as fast as I could.
The next experience did'nt happen until I was about 37 or 38yrs. old. (I AM NOW 52yrs. old) I awoke one morning to see an apparition standing near the foot of my bed looking out the window. It was a male with what appeared to be a civil war hat and a long trench coat on. As soon as I blinked it was gone! I would have shrugged it off as a waking dream except that my girl friend tapped me on the shoulder and said, "DID YOU SEE THAT?".
Then when I was about 40yrs. old, I became a live-in caregiver for an elderly couple. The old woman had alzhiemer's and I would often catch her trying to cook in the middle of the night. On this occasion I thought I heard her in the kitchen again, as I stepped into the hallway I thought I saw her going from the living room to the kitchen but when I got there she was gone. When I went to find her she was sound asleep in her bed! The next day I told her son (WHO WAS AN EX-POLICE OFFICER) What I had seen, he just looked at me and said " oh, that was aunt so and so she watches over her sister!)
Now at 52yrs of age I live with my sister and her daughter. One day I was sitting in the living room with my sister and a friend of our's when I thought I saw a cat comming in the room from the kitchen. I jumped up and went to look for it and it was gone, both my sister and my friend (WHO IS A COMPLETE SKEPTIC) laughed at me and thought I was nut's. 2months later my skeptic friend suddenly jumped up and went towards the kitchen as if looking for something. He swore he had just seen a cat! Now I have had several nights where I feel a cat jump up on the bed, walk up, rub it,s head on my face and then go and curl up between my legs and sleep. This seem's so real that I can reach down and pet it!
Also there have been several times in my adult life when I have been awoke by a voice saying my name very loudly in my ear.
So that is why I am starting my own paranormal group called "PROGRESSIVE PARANORMAL GROUP". It is my hope to find out what causes these experiences and possibly in the process help others not to think they are crazy and that what they and so many others see, feel or hear is real!

Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]