Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee Forum
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
what do you think of the GHOST METER? 

Post what do you think of the GHOST METER?
I am very interested in the paranormal and in being an investigator. The problem I have is that I live on a fixed income and can't afford the best equipment out there. Although I wish I could buy the best equipment out there I just can't.
I have bought a very in-expensive EMF meter called "THE GHOST METER". I have tested it out all over my house and even on my first investigation. It seemed to work really well! Although it looks like a childs toy all the reviews I read have been favorable.
My question is "has anyone else out there used this device and do you find it as accurate as the more expensive meter's?"
I have the feeling that for it's price (LESS THAN $20.00) it is well worth it.
I also have bought a very in-expensive digital video camera (BELL and HOWELL DNV900HD with night vision) it also take's 10mp photo's. I bought it as a bundle which came with a case,mini tripod,lens cleaning kit,usb,av,htmi cords,battery charger,lithium battery and usb flash drive. This kit only cost me $169.00. I have also tested this out and have found it to be a good light wieght video camera.
If anyone else has used this camera please let me know what you think of it. My one thought is that I would like to add more IR to it tonight vision range. extend it's

Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:50 am

Post Re: what do you think of the GHOST METER?
I have used the Ghost Meter and you are correct that for the price it is a decent meter. You need to realize that it is only a single-axis meter and use it accordingly.

I have seen the Bell and Howell cameras and wondered how good they were as they are quite inexpensive compared to a Sony. Glad to get some first hand feedback about it.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]